Cala, is this the one you said has few blooms?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

It is trained as a multi trunk standard. I pass it every day on the way home from work and it is always in bloom!

Thumbnail by Kell
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Holy Cow!! Now that is a lot of bloom. Really pretty.

SNAP!!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Brugie, I first took its picture at about 7 PM. It is right by these people's front door. Those were fuzzy so I went back at 10 when dark to get a clearer picture. When I tiptoed up to the tree and as I was backing up to get it all in I made the porch lights go on and I screamed................ I could not make my livng by stealth!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

u're very funny Kelley LOL!!! did u scare the house owner or is it the other way around? hehehehehe. did they share some cuttings with U?

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

I would have wet my pants real quick. Hope you didn't wake up the neighborhood. Any cops show up or did you make a quick getaway?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

LOL Brugie and Ma Vie!

I took clikcked twice more then ran to my car.............. got in and took off. All the way down the street I was waiting for hte cops to show up and could not remember if I had my license with me..............

I am going out again tonight.......but to 2 different houses..........LOL

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

u're not only funny Kell, u're crazy LOL!!! no offense :), spoken in a caring fashion. watch ur step, don't do anything i won't do... hehehehehe! wish i am with u, i love this kind of adventures :)! it's lots of fun! but nerve wrecking too :)!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

except too many people have guns these days...............
though up till now none that want me dead.............thank god!!!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

i know what u mean. be careful!!! we loved u too dearly!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

you are very sweet Ma Vie!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

so are U Kell :). what is this a mutual admiration society of some kind LOL!!! sorry can't help it :)!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.