Welcome Arsenic!

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

So, you subscripted here.... welcome Bjørnar :D

Du är enda medlem från Norge här, som mig, jag är den enda från Finland. Förstor/pratar du Svenska?

Velkomen, Välkommen, Tervetuloa, Welcome ;-)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Welcome "Arsenic" Nice to have you join us...Jump right in and tell us all about you....You will enjoy your visits, I am sure.....Smile be happy, and start digging in the dirt....!!!! Again welcome to DG....Diana

Crossville, TN

Welcome to the best Garden on the web! Are ou a friend of Evert...he is a nice young man, so I'm sure you will enjoy it here too. Jo

Thank you all!!!

This was a great welcome:D

Well; I am from the south of Norway (no ice bears, fjords or snow here...(lol!)), I study chemistry but I have no idea if that will be my carrier. I hope to be able to live of my greatest hobby some day: gardening! I have been interested in plants all my life; and I have too many right now...

I am interested in vines, woodlands and poisonous plants (I like Poison Ivy...); and a whole lot of other plants too.

I have been a member of Dave's Garden for a month or so; but finally decided it was time for me to subscribe:) I have been trading on GW a lot; but stopped after Spike limited the exchanges to Americans. I hope Dave won't...

And; you sound like a very nice group of gardeners! I think this will be my new favourite place on the web:)

I have mailed a little with Evert; but we never got to the trade part; we'll have to do something about that soon:) Og ja; jeg forstår svensk! Har du svensk som første eller andre språk?

I have traded A LOT lately; so I am trying to get all my trades done and all my email replied... (I am sure many of you can relate:) I hope to trade a lot again soon; and hopefully I will have something that will interest you all.

Regards,
Bjørnar/arsenic

My (very) outdated Seeds Trade List: http://home.no.net/arsenic/seed.txt

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

:)

Andra språk, min modersmål är finska. Jag hoppas att du trivs här ;)

Circleville, OH(Zone 8b)

Hi arsenic

Welcome to DG, it was nice getting to chat with you on Tuesday a little.

We can be a crazy bunch but we have fun and that is the main reason Dave's keeps growing.

Hope to see you post, and maybe one day get to trade.

Mike

This message was edited Wednesday, Aug 28th 9:24 PM

I know I am going to have fun here! Thanks again:)

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome to Daves garden looks like you already know you will love it her.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome Arsenic.......I'm especially fond of Old Lace.

"eyes"

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Welcome to DG, Arsenic. I'm a new member too and learning my way around in here.

So you like Poison Ivy..........boy, do I have some cuttings for you! (HA HA HA)

Hampstead, NC(Zone 8a)

Welcome Arsenic!

d

Welcome to DG, Arsenic. I saw the picture of your cat yesterday and just melted. What a sweetie. I know you will love this site.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.