I am looking for

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

thunbergia grandiflora + battiscombei, Alocasia amazonica and x Black Velvet.
I will be taking cuttings of my brugs - I have many varieties - in another month or so and was wondering if anyone has any of the above.
Thanks

Hey, hey, hey Liz. I have a thunbergia grandiflora but I won't be able to get you a cutting for a few months. Your name goes on the first cutting. I want all your pink Euro brugs in trade. LOL.

I'm still looking for battiscombei too but have a lead on one maybe.

I have a thunbergia alba also.

You're a tough trader brugcrazy - ALL my pink euros??
Thanks - can you pull an amazonica out of your sleeve? Anybody???

No, but I found us a thunbergia battiscombei. It's going to be rooted.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Liz, I bought an alocasia amazonica one at home depotlast year, it was half dried up.

it never grew well for me, I think I still have it somewhere. I will see if the bulb is still alive tomorrow. if it is, you can have it.
I will post back tomorrow with mor infos.

Thanks Zameluzza! I appreciate it. Cool!

Glad to see you here Zameluzza. Where are the rest of the crazy canucks? We've got a forum, we have to use it or we'll lose it.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

hello, another Canadian..I hate the word Canuck..mainly I don't like hockey// but I do enjoy cuttings...Jeanne, you say you have Th. Grandiflora...me.me. and me!!!yes, yes! I have Th. Batt. covered in Indigo blue flowers..took a photo today..hope it turns out..the vine is kinda' goin' nuts, Liz! Elaine

Elaine, ok, you're second in line after Liz. I'll be taking cuttings in a few months as soon as it gets big enough. You want to start me and Liz the Battiscombei. Just to hedge my bets and make sure I get a rooted one. I also have Thunbergia Elegans. And the Hardenbergia is growing nicely, you wanted a piece of that too, didn't you or was it something else.

yes ma'am! E.

OK, E. I've got you down for both of them. It won't be until later fall, if that's ok.

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

OH Liz, the big one was all dried up and there is a tiny I meen tiny not eaven 1cm, I have no idea if that one is still OK.
I planted it, lets see whats happend next.

If anyone offers you one, go for it,
I'm verry sorry to put your hopes up for nothing.

No problem zameluzza - I'm patient to a fault.
I do have a wish list as long as my arm though - so I'm sure we can do business. Just have to locate it. LOL

Ok, I have some interesting seeds from New Zealand trip..now let me see????? Kaka Beak(Kowhai Ngutu Kaka)..Clianthus punicius rosea(wall vine 6-8'), Kowhai(Weeping) *NZ's national flower(Sophora microphylla)..sounds like a party!!!! Elaine

Hamilton, Canada

Liz I have 2 very small pups of the Black...send you your address and I'll mail them on Monday...they aren't really very big but it will get you a start.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.