european trading

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

I hope their are no restrictions on us europeans trading with you like in the states. It would be a shame as your growing conditions are similar to ours and you grow an amazing range of plants. Long may you continue to garden!

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

hear hear, me too

There are no restrictions in trading seeds. Let's start trading and keep this forum alive after all of daves efforts.

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8b)

Well - I obviously will have to get my act together - I didn't expect this to happen so soon.

If anyone is interested in trading seeds see my list on

hthttp://mysite.freeserve.com/Psilos_seeds
I am always interested in unusual hardy herbaceous perennials, aquilegas, poppies, adenophoras etc

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

Psilo,,I'll make you a deal! for who knows how many yrs I have been trying to get a Geranium "Alan Bloom"..what the heck is the species..I can't remember right now...anyhow, if you can get me the seeds, I'll try and grab the moon for you! I met Mr Bloom, senior..seven yrs ago in his garden in Bressingham..Diss..what an honour! Elaine

Hi Elaine. Alan bloom has many geraniums named after him but I suspect the one you mean is a sanguineum. Unfortunatly I do not have this one and as it is a cross it wouldnt come true anyway. There are other nice sanguineums though. Ill post a photo for you,maybe I could send you some roots?

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

now that would be nice, Psilo.....what do I have to do to bring them into my country? E.

email me your postal address and Ill send you some. However I am going on holiday today for a week so I'll do it for you when I get back.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.