virtual roundup downunder with the wonder! cooeeee!!!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

well seein as i couldnt get to see you guys I was figuring that we might have a little fun downunder as best we can.
now there are a few things to be done on the old homestead like shearing and harvesting the wheat and all, but we will be sitting around the camp fire at night having some fun.
now who wants to come?
bring your tent there's room for everyone. watch out for the crocs and dingo's and dont be scaring the koala's. we will be having a treasure hunt and maybe some other fun.. so who's in for it?

psst.. I hear bad betty;s gotta a history over here. something to do with the last time she visited she had some trouble with the local aboriginies but we will see when you all get here.
now you will all be taking turns in cooking some good aussie grub (food) and making damper. there will be wood gathering, learning how to whistle useing a gum leaf, sheep shearing, milking cows and goats, making butter and cheese and all sorts of things. So come on!
pack you gear and 'hit the frog and toad!' (road)
Krikey! its getting late... gotta go grab a pie and dead horse (sauce)! I am so hungry I could eat the bum out of a love flying duck! or eat a horse and chase the rider! hahaha
(oh btw, bum is ok to say over here, its quite polite, hope its ok there...ya just never know!)

so cooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all aboard!

This thread has 51 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!