Blue Bouquet

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

This one is a perpetual bloomer now. It's always got a half dozen or more flowers open every day.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I love this one. I have buds on mine but no flowers yet. It better hurry up before the frost gets here!

Y'all keep talking frost, you're gonna make me cold!!! I forget that it frosts so early up there. We're usually safe till Halloween.

Hamilton, Canada

Another very pretty one!!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Mine just started blooming this week. Two blooms so far. Have many others that haven't put on a bud yet, or maybe it is such a jungle that I just can't see them. This one really puts out a lot of vine. Pretty even without bloom.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

mine's been blooming about 2-3 weeks now, and it's just full of buds. Don't know which blooms the best, it or Amethyst. and I've got one at the base of the tree growing in and up and one hanging in the tree growing down. love them both

Chipley, FL(Zone 8a)

Oh Cala, glad you posted a picture of it. Mine is blooming and I thought the sun had washed out the color. Good to see mine is just like this one.

Dee, I was expecting a darker blue too, but it's the center that is the navy color. It's the darkest blue I've seen.

Chipley, FL(Zone 8a)

I know what you mean. I thought the whole thing was going to be, kinda like blue on blue. Oh well, it is still pretty.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.