May 4

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

I checked with my computer and it says May 4. the calendar on the wall is still on April!

It is still hot, and the humidity has started to build in. I have been working out in the gardens on my way in from morning chores, but as I didn't do chores this morning because of all the aches, I decided to come here instead.

We picked up the new rototiller last night. Th guy walked it out to the truck as the box fell apart. Stan asked him if he was going to come home and run it for us, but he declined. Julia, my eldest, said she'd run it over the garden here for me before she takes it home. We bought it as a joint venture, but it will probably live at her house because she can actually take it out and run it.

Kathleen

This thread has 7 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!