martha grimes anyone?

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

I read her books about 5-6 years ago, you know how it is, you find a book, then when you're done if you have really enjoyed it, you read all of them, well - that's kind of what happend, and I read all that she had out. She writes with the same charachters, Detective Jury being the main charachter, and his best friend Melrose plant, they there is a whole sleugh of characters that inhabit the pages of her books. well, time passed by, and I didnt read any of her books, I found one in the library and picked it up last week, as I read it, I felt like I had gone home, to the town I was raised in and was re-aquainting myself with everyone, and hearing about what everyone had been up to etc. it was really a good feeling.....like the charachters were part of my extended family....

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!