a wasp got me

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

i havent been stung since I was at skool. I was stung last weekend and had forgotten how much it feicin hurts. first few minutes I though no problem then it got sore and my arm went funny then I got scared - dont know why.

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Talk about being scared I suffered from an anaphalactic shock from insect bites a few years ago and I spent three days in hospital on oxygen. I couldnt see for two days and it took me 4 weeks to recover!

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

When i was a teenager one got me while i was driving (won't tell you where). Probably explains why i'm so much more comfortable in trousers than skirts these days!

I could do with 4 weeks off from work. I'm gonna rub myself in jam right now

only joshing

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

you could try swimming in the sea off colne point, in Essex. I contracted meningitus from that! that took me over a year to recover!!

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

last time i got stung by anything was a bee, it was in my long hair and heard it buzzing so i brushed it to get rid and it stung me right behind my ear. my ear was all pushed forward ith the swelling, very painful :/

Ouch wasp and bee stings. I had one fly up my skirt when I was 12 .... the inner thigh can be amazingly sensetive *G*

Prior to my sheepskin boots my brother bought me a pair of cow shaped slippers (I have nooo shame or taste when it comes to apparel *G*). One October morning I pushed my feet into them and whipped them off again as I'd got, what I thought was a drawing pin stuck right into by big toe. A hornet buzzed angrily out of the slipper and started to beat itself against the bedroom window. My whole foot swelled up for 3 days after that and oooo did it hurt.

Last year I was talking to a French gentleman on the telephone at work. I started to think he was a little strange as he began to hum loudly as I was talking. I finished the call and turned round to meet another hornet face to face!

The next 10 minutes saw my collegues, initially intrigued by my aimless wondering, holding an office bin aloft and occasionally pressing it to the wall. When they realised I was hornet catching they ran to the safety of another office and watched owlishly through the glass to see if Baa was going to be stung. I wasn't and the hornet was eventually cast out of the window.

Castelnau RB Pyrenée, France(Zone 8a)

Sounds as if you and i have an experience in common Baa
LOLOL (Not)
;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.