questions about on line music services ie Morpheus

San Francisco, CA

I used to use audio galaxy and I am not sure what is going on with audio galaxy, but all downloads have stopped and I am unable to find any information. I tried some other services and then I found win mx which proves to be very satisfying, however, I am not getting certain music files which I am look for, so I thought I would try Morpheus again, but it just will not connect. I have tried Morpheus again and again over the years and never got it to work properly. This is the 1.9 version and it says to wait for the 2.0 version, but I was just wondering if anyone else using Morpheus and can tell me what may be wrong? Also any other suggestions for on line music? I do like a wide variety of songs, not just the major hits. On WinMx, I seem to often get stuck on a kind of waiting list, for many songs and never get them because by the time my turn comes the other person has turned off thier computer. When one loses the connection, they lose thier place on the waiting list. Then all the songs you are waiting for must be set up again. At least audio galaxy did save your songs in cue, so you may wait for that person to come on line again.
Bug Girl

This thread has 20 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!