passionvines going crazy

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

they are taking over......will have to move it before hubby goes on the rampage and whacks it off

Thumbnail by pebble
Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

It's beautiful Pebble. If you had my Star of Cleavendon, THEN he would go crazy!!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Thanks Cala, this is one I had ordered froman outfit called Rob's passionvines or something like that.....in new hampshire, this is the 3rd year, and they have finally taken off. I know it didnt produce fruit last year, but I have a passionvine growing about a foot from the pot that this is in....I havent lifted the pot to see if it a sucker though....

edited to correct spelling of New Hampshire - I obviously was foggy in the brain...

This message was edited Saturday, Aug 10th 1:33 PM

Is that one Blue Botique?

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Cala, It is the incarnata. here is a pic of the flower, Tim I.d'ed it for mehttp://davesgarden.com/showthread/304924.html

OK, I have a small one of those. They are hardy if planted in the ground.

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

well, I would imagine so, since I have one growing away from the pot - and ...I left the pot outside...lol
do you want the sucker?

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

If hubby whacks it..........then you whack him with a broom!!

"eyes"

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

lol Eyes, dont you know it.....the one in the gazebo have just taken over, and are growing inside and thru the lights, I keep waiting to hear about that one...he keeps saying he doesnt like vines is because they are spider beds...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.