Solanum wendlandii

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Today I sah the most beaufiful vine. Solanum wendlandii
does anyone have a cutting to share with me?

The plant at the store was not for sell, I asked to buy a cutting, but there was no way she sold me one :-(

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll take a cutting tomorrow and try to root it for you.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

What color is it?

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

TiG, you have that???? (Do I?, lol) Can one have too many vines? (naaaah, I don't think so, lol, just need to catalog them all)

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I got it from Dee, will take several cuttings. need to take cuttings of everything in case we can't water next week. will have to move in the house in the middle of summer! :(

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

tiG,
WOW really!!!! you made my Day. thank you :-)

this vine is amaizing. I was standing there and looking at it for aprx. 15 minutes. No joke *LOL* I was going OHHHHH AHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWW and the peoples passing where just looking at me like I was nuts *LOL* maby my purple hair did not help hehehe......

Lenjo the color is lavender/blue just awsome.

Calalily, there is always room for one more :-)

I told DH that I don't want any Lawn around our new home. But no way I'm going to win this one :-(

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Zame, I think I'm winning that one, he doesn't care as long as he can get the mower down the paths!!

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Cala good for you :-)

Eaven if I don't win this one right away LOL

I just take the tractor with the loader and scrape the topsoil away as I need. what can he do then??? *LOL* he can be mad at me a little but then whats done is done hehehe.

or maby get a few pigs to do the job... Now I know what I ask for my birthday A PIG or two :-)

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

funny this plant prop up here. a non subscriber of DG wrote me to identify a plant for him/her, last night. so happen it is Solanum wendlandii... http://www.rareflora.com/solanumwed.htm

tiG... can u pls. start one for me too... pretty pls. TIA.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I'll take another cutting MaVie, can't make promises that they will take!! but I'll try:)
it has pretty red seedpods too, well, I guess they are the seedpods.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Thanks tiG :)!

Tiggles, would you save me a few seeds if they mature.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.