Stephanotis

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

It has lots of clusters on it. It smells wonderful.

Thumbnail by Calalily
Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I have several Stephanotis seedlings that seem to be "just hanging out"...each has a couple of sets of true leaves, nice and shiny and healthy...but they are growing sooooooooo slowly...is this normal when they are seedlings?

Not sure, this one was a rooted cutting when I bought it.

Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

AM, my grandma's plant made a fruit few years ago and roduced lots of seeds. She sowed some and they have been growing very slowly... I think there is only one alive and it is about 25 cm tall :}

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I never see this one sure it is pretty.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Susie... I can almost smell it from here! Root a cutting for me when it's large enough? I'll pay, and send postage!

Darius, I'll try my best.

Hampton, GA(Zone 7b)

Cala,,,,do you grow that in a greenhouse? or your house? Or your yard? I've always wanted to grow some.....any helpful hints would be appreciated.

It's in the greenhouse, the Jungle House. I keep the min. temp in the winter at 45*. This plant does not like to get cold. Doesn't mind the heat at all. I have 6 open clusters today, it smells great!! I have it planted in with a Frosty Pink brug in a 20 gallon pot and it's climbed to the top and is hanging down now.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

Love that stuff.....

Another I'm trying to root. You aren't supposed to cut off the little spurs where the clusters are because they bloom again from there.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.