Star of Cleavendon?

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Do I have this tagged right? I think I got it from either Brugie or Hibiscus(does anyone else have trouble keeping them separate?)

Thumbnail by Calalily
Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

You got it from me, Susie. I sent you the biggest plant, mine is all over the fence, but no blooms, as yet.

G.
I also have a Passion vine that has taken over an arbor but not a flower in sight....any reason why?

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

I have two doing that, taking up all the room on the fence and no blooms in sight. If they don't do something soon, they are outta' here!!

Hibiscus, I thought I got it from you. This thing is like 8 feet wide, and 20 feet long and has 3 or 4 blooms that opened today.

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

Does it have any more blooms coming? What I am wanting to know, is it worth keeping? If it has to have that much space, it had better be loaded with blooms!

I'll have to check tomorrow. I was watering today and saw these. Got so excited that I forgot to look for buds. It's sort of like Blue Botique in color and amount of growth.

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

My Blue Boutique is huge, but have only found one small bud on it so far. It is going to have to hurry up and bloom.

My Blue Botique is blooming pretty good now, though it was a slow start. The smaller bloomed ones like sanguilenta and foetide really put on a show of blooms, followed by Belotii(big blooms) and caerulea alba.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

It is so pretty did you see mine P.Blue Bouquet at photo froum and now it grow more blooms.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.