wrapping paper

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

I have always saved wrapping paper and used it over and over again. When my Middle daughter married, her husband thought it to be the silliest thing. So last year for Christmas I got wrapping paper from him as a gift. he will get it in return this year , but I haven't figured out how exactly. Should I make little origami swans with it? I would appreciate any ideas.
I still will save beautiful paper and use it over and over again. I iron it and try to rewrap around a tube unless it was the kind that folded to begin with. Another thing I used to do was use the paper from My Husband's side of the family to wrap the gifts to my side of the family the next year. He he he.. That way they don't recognize the paper.

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!