another wave petunia!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Thumbnail by Kell
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

The waves are sure fun, you are most certainly right because they don't need deadheading as you said, most petunias eventually get leggy. Their is another wave thatis lavendarish with dark veins, that one is a beaut.too, I've had it in baskets. Next year I am going to put some in the ground. I saw it up at the Oregon Garden. So pretty! Joann

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Kell, save me some seeds from your waves too. Don't need to be marked. Mixed would be fine. I can grow them in the greenhouse with an early start. I like them on the ground or in pots. Yours are really pretty. What other colors do you have?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I have 2 double pink and magenta, I have pink and magenta single which are amazingly fast growers and so floriferous! I have a silver pale purple pink one that is doing the worst of all of them but still OK. I have an odd colored pink that I just love. The first purple one I posted is my favorit for color! It has such a look in the sun. Breathtaking! I will post a picutre one with 3 colors in it.

The singles are better for me than the doubles!

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Are your wave petunias same as Surfinias which i use here in England in most of my hanging baskets and tubs.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.