"heritage" red raspberries for trade

Kansas City , MO(Zone 6a)

I have a scazillion little raspberries trying to invade my veggie patch. Most are about 3 inches or taller. I have enough to make about 5 or 6 trades, of 3 per trade. Aside from the things on my "wanted" list, I am looking for yellow strawberries, yellow raspberries, purple raspberries, blueberries, lingonberries, currents, ferns (preferably those that are hardy here in zone 4), oriental lilies, pond plants, or other things I don't know I want because I haven't seen them yet! Kathy

This message was edited Friday, Apr 27th 9:34 PM

Wentworth, SD(Zone 4a)

Kathy, I would love some raspberries. I have gladiolus bulbs and lambs ear right now. I will have others later, but they are just beginning to show themselves. Mick

Brooklet, GA(Zone 8a)

I emailed you directly

Elizabethton (Stoney, TN(Zone 6b)

I emailed you directly.

Noel, MO(Zone 6a)

OK I bite,
Um, I don't know what I could trade you...

But I would absolutely LOVE to have some Red Raspberries....

Do you like Iris? maybe yellow or a purple an white??

What about Ajuga, it is a blue flowering ground cover....

I have um some Heirloom Rutger tomato plants started....

Oh is there something I could trade, do you want some Snapdragon seeds or some Hollyhock seeds??? Maybe we could make some sort of trade... I might have something you want....

My e-mail addy is RaeBuckner@hotmail.com
Please let me know if we can trade something (I hope, I hope).

~RaeBuckner~

Kansas City , MO(Zone 6a)

Thank you all! I'm out of raspberries! Kathy

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Hi, Kathy! I'm trying to get in touch with you so we can finalize our trade arrangements (pond plants for raspberries.) Please e-mail me so we can exchange addresses. Thanks! Go_Vols

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey, Kathy! You must have a curse on your e-mail boxes, LOL! I sent you an e-mail to see if you could help me track down the box of plants, and then I remembered we had trouble touching base before. If my memory is correct, I think you indicated you had sent them around 6/1 or 6/2, and I haven't received a box from my postman :( Hopefully we can track them down - please e-mail me so we can put our heads together and figure this one out.
Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.