another shot of white datura.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

here is another shot of the pure white datura. i still think it is triple and not double. this bloomed last night. caught it opening in time to get a nice shot.

Thumbnail by MaVieRose
Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Great shot!!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

That looks special Ma Vie!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

thanks Shirley and Kell! it is even nicer in person and so fragrant too!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Mavie, that is a great dat....wish I would have grown some this year

Woodsville, NH(Zone 4a)

You've got a beautiful flower MVR. Enjoy.

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

great shot!

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Thank you Everyone. i just wish the digital camera does not have a mind of its own when it comes to color. of course, the software of the camera will allow me to manipulate the photo, but i prefer not to. i want to retain the original shot as is.

thanks for sharing my excitement to see this awesome flower. i enjoy sharing it with all of u as much as everyone has been so kind to share the photos of the brugs flowers u all have blooming in ur yard.

edited for color correction of the bloom. apparently, i was overwhelmed to show/share the new bloom in the yard today. i forgot to click on 'quick fix' option of the camera software. here is the url where photo correction has been made... http://davesgarden.com/contest/2002/brug/myentries.php sorry for the inconvenience... ma vie

This message was edited Wednesday, Jul 31st 4:14 PM

Angleton, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty MaVie and I can see why you are proud of it.

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Frannie... those daturas bring fragrance to my yard at night in leiu of the absence of brug flowers. :).

thanks U Frannie :)!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.