Pandora vine

Savannah, GA(Zone 8a)

Is anyone familiar with a vine called Pandora. The leaves are varigated and the flowers grow in clusters and are palest of pink. I purchased at Walmart, but there was very little information except that it grows 30 feet tall, and is NOT cold hardy.

Savannah, GA(Zone 8a)

After posting this question, I found that many of you had already posted about this vine. I am interested in trying to take it through the winter.Also would I need to collect the seed, or will they drop themselves and come up next spring?

Since this vine is variegated it will not come back true to the mother plant from seed....you will need to take cuttings to start a new plant.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I have one of these, I just keep it in a large pot and have it growing on an arch. I plan to cut it back this fall and bring it into the greenhouse, maybe when I cut it back I will see if I can get anything to root. This is my second year with it already, it is blooming much better this summer.Joann

My vine did return from last year but we don't have an awful of lot of cold weather.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.