Kudzu Picture!!!

(Zone 8a)

Kell...here is the pic and walla it does bloom before it gets berries!! Got as close as I could before falling in ditch! LOL
Forgot to say it wrapped around my leg before I could get away! he-he
Enjoy!
Rebecca

This message was edited Thursday, Jul 25th 4:10 PM

Thumbnail by imaseedpicker
Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Rebecca, you're a brave soul to get that close to that stuff!! Did ya check your shoes real good to make sure
you weren't transporting any seeds back with ya????

"eyes"

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

thanks Rebecca. It is so sprawling and the flowers do not look like all that...........hard to see it as a house plant. Does it cover itself in blooms as an enticement?

(Zone 8a)

Yeah...eyes! No seeds yet!

Kell...didn't see many blooms for it was so wrapped up as you can see I had to pull the limbs back!

Don't want any huh?

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

it needs to have a more flowers than that for me to go against my better judgement............ for I am a flower floozy! LOL but thanks for the picture! And besides, tiG would come to my house and kill me............wouldn't you tiG? And she has my address................... LOL

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

yes, I would :)

(Zone 8a)

I think you would have to worry more about the kudzu than tig!! LOL

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

you are so right Rebecca:) LOL!!

Alfred, ON(Zone 4b)

Now I have a stupid question...
Does it grow here in Canada to?

I have heard so many horror storys about Kudzu. I like the sound of the name *LOL*

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

maybe its time to make a peace offering to my ex husband???

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

gonna send him a plant Jen??????

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Ms Jen....only if he lives in another state............lol

Kelly,
My sister has it growing in the lot behind her and this stuff grows like a foot a day....no lie. My brother-in-law has done everything to kill it but nothing seems to work on it.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

So what is our government doing about it??? Maybe the terrorists used the dust cropper plane to spray kudzu seeds all over!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.