Scottish Jokes Nr. 2 - 5

Jesteburg-Wiedenhof, Germany(Zone 8a)

Double glazing is doing great business in Scotland in hope that the children cannot hear the ice-cream van when it comes round.

Angus called in to see his friend Donald to find he was stripping the wallpaper from the walls. Rather obviously, he remarked "You're decorating, I see." to which Donald replied "Naw. I'm moving house."

Old Tam, who had lost all his teeth, had a visit from the Meenister who noted that Tam had a bowl of almonds on the table in front of him. "May I have an almond", asked the Meenister.
"Och aye, help yerself Meenister," said Tam, "I can't eat them with no teeth. My Brother sent them to me as a present."
The Meenister tucked into them and then said "That was a funny present to give a man with no teeth."
To which Old Tam replied "Not really, they had chocolate on them..."

Callum decided to call his father-in-law the "Exorcist" because every time he came to visit he made the spirits disappear.

Wintermoor

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!