welcome

Midway, WV

Please welcome my sweet and talented DIL, Beth in WV.to DG and I know she will really enjoy being here...love you dear Beth

Wapakoneta, OH(Zone 5b)

A big Ohio WELCOME to DG Beth. It is intereseting, informative and often funny.

Crossville, TN

Welcome to our family of gardeners, Beth!! I'm sure that you will find a lot of things to your interest...and can share soe of your talent with us. Or won Dear Trish does the machine embrodery like yu do, and I love your Quilows!!. Again...welcome!! Aunt Jo

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Greetings from balmy (ha!) central Ohio, Beth! Glad you could join us. :)

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Welcome, Welcome Beth, We love all your talents and know DG members will too. Aunt,lizh

Harford County, MD(Zone 6b)

Good to see you here,Beth.You'll like it I'm sure.

Shady Spring, WV(Zone 5a)

Oh Wow thanks so much for the warm Welcome! What can I say about myself.. I am a SAHM that got left at home when the boys ( Joey now 26 and living in Kent Ohio and David 21 in his last year of college, working and in the National Guard) went to college and I use my spare time to craft and hopefully get the yard in shape after we get finished building the new garage. I will need a lot of help in the yard as we had 2 one thousand year floods last summer and it did quite a job on the yard. UGH! Hubby is retired military but I made him get another job in the hopes of being supported in the manner I would like to become accustom to, so far that hasn't happened! I love crafting, sewing ( I have 4 sewing machines), oil painting, machine embroidery( I have 2 embroidery machines), crocheting,Doll ( aka Barbie) customizing which I have been in featured 4 publications for) and about anything else that crosses my path! I am owned by 2 Boxer dogs ( Buster 12 and Cyrus 4). Hubby and I Love to take our camper and go to NASCAR races. GO MIKEY!!!!
Oh and I am a bad typer and speller! ;)
Thanks again
Love,
Beth

Crossville, TN

See....I told you she was talented!! LOL Hi Beth...glad you made it into the Garden....Love & Hugs...Jo

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Well hey there Beth a big welcome from Ky. I know you will love it here. Jump right in and have fun if you need any help just holler.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.