Lots of "How to's"

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Everyone!! So glad this forum was created! If anyone is interested in plans for a copper arbor, stepping stones, paper pots and lots of others please visit rebecca's garden @ http://www.rebeccasgarden.com/home.html - just click on the "how to's".

I have printed directions for the copper arbor and am going to make one soon. Last year I made a HUGE copper fountain for my mother, wish I had made one for myself, so perhaps will buy extra copper materials.

Working with the copper is really easy, (if I can do it, anyone can). You can make vines to accent other trelles's, plant stakes, and lots of other garden decorations. I'll try to get a picture of the fountain I made to post, the only real cost was the pump. We can get sheets of copper relatively inexpensively. (My husband is a vp for a contracting company, he can get lots of neat materials that would otherwise get thrown out, when malls ect. remodel you wouldn't believe what they throw out!)

Looking forward to discussing lots of fun things to add to our lives!

Thanks Trish!
Jody

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!