OH dear!

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Somehow I had the idea that the variegated rose silk mg was a mg bush not a climber but now my plant is sending out tendrils........ which one is the bush ...she asks too late!!
PS I put a picture in this post only because I COULD!!!!

Thumbnail by Kell
Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Kell, couldn't you set the pot close to a trellis or a small post to continue climbin up??? It sure is a very pretty plant, though.

"eyes"

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I've been growing them in pots with teepees made from bamboo stakes. 3 or 4 stakes tied at the top makes an easy enough teepee. When I have nothing else - I just stick a tomato cage over them.

(Zone 8a)

This is vine!!!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

kell, I put mine in a pot on purpose so I can bring it in. Just make a small wire trellis thingy, you know, like the big one you just made. And let it grow up it. Mine is growing up a lamp post.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

So tiG, is htere a variegated MG bush??? I think Brugie may have had it.

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

I don't know, I just have the vine. Seems like someone did post that they have the bush.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

tiG....I will post a pic of the pole I used ....... for this one...it reminds me of your trellis.......

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

hello!!!!!! this is definitely the most talked about plant in town.....mine is climbing...the tendrils that were originally hanging down are on their way up a rose trellis!..not a bloomey yet??? Elaine

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Elaine, a rose silk? Why? Is it fantastic? I sure hope so!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.