April 21, 2001

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Anxiously waiting for hubby to get here with the sheep shearer. All my sheep are penned and wondering what the heck is going on here today. They usually have free range over the farm and plenty of grass to eat so the promise of corn almost didn't persuade them up to the house this morning and me wondering how the heck I was gonna get them in. I'm sure my call of SSSHHHHEEEEPP got some of the turkey hunters in the area thinking I'm crazy. Actually the guys I lease hunting rights to have to go through a program I lovingly call: you do know what sheep look like don't you? What a lovely morning, not sunny with a little wind. My sheep are already panting though and will be glad to get rid of their winter coats.
Happy Farming

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!