Frank's Nursery Half off vines

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

I went to our local frank's nursery and crafts yesterday and they have passion flower, pandora, mandevilla and other vines in 10in pots mark 12.99 from 25.99. the plants are huge here and in bloom. Great deal if anyone else has a Franks near them.
Becky

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Becky,

I am not that far from Perrysburg, what are the chances your Frank's Nursery having the variegated Pandora vine and a mandevilla other than the pink - like white or yellow?

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

Actually, the franks I go to is in Toledo on reynolds rd, near southwyck mall. I don't recall any variegated vines, they did have quite a few others though you might want to give them a call first. How far are you from here???

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Becky,

I go down just about every saturday or sunday to my dad's. He lives in Temperance, currently in a nursing home off Sterns Rd. at Exit 1. It takes about 1 hr. or less to get there.

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

I called the Franks on reynolds rd and they don't have any mandevilla left, I was told thet just had passion flower and pandora vines. there is a Franks on Monroe street by Franklin Park mall, which might be closer to you, I will call them also.

Perrysburg, OH(Zone 5a)

Well I called Franks on Monroe and one on telegraph, both are compleely out of vines. Sorry, but I did call a great little greenhouse called Rhodes its on Monroe and Douglas, They have all kinds of tropical vines but only pink mandevilla, baskets and a tree both 29.95 all the vines are also 25% off. You might be able to find sommething there they have all kinds of passion flower and huge datura also, its a really neat place.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.