Wetter & wetter

Bolton, Greater Manc, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Raindrops on geraniums adds that extra something. Sorry cant put my finger on it. If you are showing Anne Folkard then here is Oxonianum A T Johnson. Somehow it makes a common geranium look almost... (sorry cant think of the right word) - any suggestions?

Thumbnail by psilo
Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Pink and plump from the bath? Actually, I think water drenched look has always been appealing... remember Bo Derek in the movie "Ten"?

Or Ursula Andress emerging from the sea, but dont get me started on that one. I have a thing about water. Remember the photo of Sam Neill. Dream on!!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Yes! Sam Neill plump and pink from the bath... or emerging from the sea!... with a geranium between his teeth!

I would never describe Sam Neill as plump! As from coming from the sea, stop it, this is a public forum.you'll get me into bother, and even Dave knows where my imagination runs to, especially with a paint brush in my hand!
Incidentally, which geranium would he be holding?

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

That would depend... if he is fresh from the bath, "slender" and pink, I don't think the Ann Folkert would be appropriate.. too much pink. Since we are dealing with water here... how about the "Splish Splash" pratense?

Or how about Erianthum calm sea. No maybe not my blood pressure is anyhting but calm!

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

Poor Sam. I wonder if the tiny hairs on the back of his neck are rising as we speak!

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

roflol!!!

Come on Tig lets not be sexist here. Who is your ideal woman, and if you were to see her emerging from the sea which geranium/plant would she have between her teeth?

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

ummm....I posted in the splish splash thread, and if I were to want someone to come from the sea, it wouldn't be a girl:)

woops sorry Tig

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

roflol, not a problem. just trying to figure out if I should let my feminine side out more often!!

If you've got it flaunt it!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.