Surprise

Brownfield, ME(Zone 4b)

My daughter who is 11 planted this for me I have been away from my gardens due to taking care of my Mom who is ill . She thought I could bring it with me to Nana's house and have something pretty to look at.
I think I'll have her do all my plantings from now on she did another sm one too!
Lanie

Thumbnail by laniebug
Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

she did a great job!!! can she do mine too???

Very talented young lady and a lovely arrangement'

What a great job!!!! I just planted a few coleus and they look dreadful compared to hers. Keep up the great work.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

laniebug: What a great combo of colors and textures! I recognize the coleus and the red perilla. What is the celery green vinelike plant?

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

What a lovely gift. Good job of selecting plants that compliment each other. Is there more than 1 pot? I thought it looked like at least 2. She is to be commended on her talent and efforts.

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Very, very nice!!! Now don't we know she deserves a plate of brownies!!

"eyes"

Brownfield, ME(Zone 4b)

Thanks! she was so pleased to see the pic on the internet and the comments.It is one pot ,the little pot on the left is a blk eye susan vine just starting to climb. The trailing plant is a sweet potato vine.
Lanie

Western, PA(Zone 6a)

Don't forget the Container Contest.

Spicewood, TX(Zone 8b)

Beautiful! Put a hand shovel in that girl's hand and fill the other one up with seeds. ;)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.