Pandora vine

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

This one is a lavender. I had a white with a purple throat that didn`t come back this year.

Thumbnail by busybee
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I have one of these and it hasn't bloomed much yet, it is considered a tropical here and I am zone 8 in Oregon. I wintered mine over in the greenhouse.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Pretty..I have it in my pot., other one white with purple throat are blooming now.. They are in pot also.. I am in 8/9 zone. I am going to plant in ground soon after the house build.

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Very pretty busybee. That looks like the one I have which hasn't bloomed yet this year. It's in a 10"pot in morning sun and I feed it miracle grow. Any tips on how to get blooms?
Jean

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Mine is in the ground in front of the green house. It gets full sun up until the late afternoon. I have not put much fertilizer on it but it is making a lot of blooms now.

Northern Piedmont, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks busybee. I think I will bump it up to a bigger pot and see if it does better. I don't think it would survive in the ground here in zone 7 :(
Jean

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Mine is in a pot and has been blooming like crazy lately. It will come in the house this fall. I had a variegated one last year that was a real beauty and ended up losing it. Have not been able to find another one. I've not seen the white one have a picture to post?

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

No WaterlooLily, I did not have this camera last year when it was blooming. I think MiniSchnuz has one blooming now.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

I just bought today it has white with maroon throat big plant long vines soon will have buds to have flowers bloom that I paid $2.00 for it and will put on the ground with fence this later afternoon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.