Farm Life Roundup

Fayette, MO(Zone 6a)

Ok, I think most of us know that lots of Dave's Garden folks are off to the Roundup in Tennesee. I'll be the first to admit I would love to have gone. But, as luck would have it, couldn't go. SOOOOOOO - Who better to plan a Round-up than us folks here at the Farm Forum? We better have a little cattle drive first. Where we gonna start and where we gonna end up. I thought we could nominate people in charge of certain things, and of course, say what we are going to do ourselves. We gotta have a chuck wagon, cookee, campfire, cows, horses.....dare I go on?
Ok, I get to nominate first since I made up the game. I am gonna nominate EvaMae in charge of first aide. That girl can fix up any animal or person, anywhere, anytime. too, . Ok, so maybe on Wagon Train they didn't have a first aide person, but I'm trying to be creative. I also realize this is 2002 and the chuck wagon may end up beind an SUV.

This thread has 38 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!