Wonderfull "Terra Cotta " Find

Oak Ridge, NJ(Zone 6a)

A small local florist/garden shop went out of business. I was surprised to see he had so much stuff left on the last day. Everything you see in the picture and those articles missing, cost me $41.55. There are 17 plastic and 47 terra cotta pots. The planters, (frogs, black caldren, long white one) and the pots on the ground to the left, are plastic, the remainder, all terra cotta. Missing are (4) 12" terra cotta pots that I already put in my back yard, 2 singing candles, 2 art deco fish and pussycat fly swatters real cute, packets of seeds, frog plant ties, also adorable, one live cactus, (4) 9" high plastic "topiary ball" flower holders, and a lovely round 20" heavy plastic pot that looks like grouted stone pieces.
The flowers in the basket on the far left were already on my deck.
To say the least, I was delighted.

Thumbnail by Dorise
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!