Sunburn or fleshburn?

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Ok, so mom figured she was going to take us all to the lake so the kids would have something to do. Stayed there all day and since it was about the first time that I've really been in the sun this year, I got burned really bad. Mainly in the front. So anyway, while sitting in the lawnchair there at the lake (there was no shade by the way) I saw that one of my veins had ruptured in my leg. I told mom it feels more like I actually cooked the meat in my leg rather than just burned my skin. It was alright at first but then when we got home and when I tried to get out of bed the next day, I had tremendous pains in my leg and couldn't walk and almost didn't make it to the bathroom :o(
So for the last two days now my ankle is swelling up more and more. Does anyone have a clue what that could be? I can't go to the doctor here, don't have insurance, so I don't have a clue what to do. My right ankle keeps swelling more and more and now my left ankle is starting too. you can even see where it's starting to turn like a red/bluish color above where my ankle should be but it's so swollen that you can't tell I have an ankle right now.

Anyway, if you have a good solution, let me know :o)
I had to ask someone. Right now I have both ankles wrapped with aloe that has lidocaine in it.

This thread has 17 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!