More Shade!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

This is a windy hot day but it doesn't look like it here, does it?

Thumbnail by Doris
Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

Looks nice and cool! gorgeous place you have Doris. I always wished i had an area for a woodland garden - but no such luck. Yours is lovely.

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I guess it is true that we always want what we don't/can't have. You see I have admired your pictures and wished for a sunny place to try to have something even as remotely beautiful as your gardens! Thank you though, I do enjoy the peace and tranquility of my shade garden and the therapy I get from working and relaxing there.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

What a lovely path and garden you have there. As hot as it has been here lately, I could sure use that shade!

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Doris, lovely shady area! What's the blue looking plant in the center of the left side of the photo, almost in the margin?

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I believe you are looking at one of my Krossa Regal Hosta (near the rock path?) Or above that in the back ground is an "elephant ear" helping to cover the tank that holds heating gas for our house.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Must be the hosta. Thanks. It looks wonderful!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

I absolutely love to work out there, even with the mosquitos! I'm planning to post some new pictures when I get my computer repaired. I'm only getting to check in when I'm at work these days.
Thank you for your kind words.
Doris

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.