I wanna enter

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

here is a picture of 2 of my containers.Now if I enter this photo,what happens if later this summer when it fills out more,I take another picture and it looks better(it could look worse too!).Can I replace my original entry or enter the new photo as a new entry,or not enter it till I'm sure its the one I want????

Thumbnail by crestedchik
Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

you can enter this one and one from later. as many as you want. NOW! what is that large pink flower that appears to be upside down, is that a fushcia????? it's gorgeous!

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

Take a picture and then express the container and plants to Lagrange and I will enter the last picture for you. That is super gorgeous and here you are wanting to improve on perfection.

Lima, OH(Zone 5a)

That fuschia is beautiful, how did it get such big blooms? Never saw anything like it!

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

OK ,that will work!!!And yes thats a fushcia,I love that one.I had it in a hanging basket last year and the branches got so heavy they kept breaking.This year I just bought the single plant.(much cheaper..LOL)

They are beautiful. I love the plants and the pots too.

maple ridge, Canada

Hi
I havent been on this sight for a long time-- where do we enter our containers for the contest?

Franktown, CO(Zone 5a)

CC you can overwinter your plant...it will look striggly but in the spring (I cut mine in Mar) you can start new ones from the cuttings.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.