A real find at a recycling center

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Last week I took some items to a recycling center. On the ground laid some sheets of heavy weight poly ??? that one of the workers said a computer store had brought in and discarded. It's clear and bendable up to a point. Will make wonderful window replacements for small panes. Like the garage. Then there were some that were even heavier but still flexible. I only got one piece of it. Each piece was about 18" wide and 6' long or more. I got 3 of the clear and one of the white. There was more white but DH objected to me getting it. However, we are going back to that town Monday and like it or not, if it is still there I'm getting it. He use to work in factory maintenance and estimated the value of what we already have at about $200 using prices from back in the mid '70s. Probably less now since this kind of thing has been around for so long, but still I was glad to find it.
I also got some flower pots including one that looks like a cast iron camp kettle but is made of black plastic.

This thread has 4 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!