My husband and I

Antrim, Northern Ire, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

are backing Engerland all the way

Lizzy in da house

Thumbnail by mark
Helsinki, Finland(Zone 4b)

:}

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

should we be scraping and bowing to you mark? sorry, didn't realize you were on first name terms with the old couple!Nice one :-)can't make out the sponsors on the top though !!!Do we all get an invite to your knighthood?
It reminds me of the time we went to Buck Palace for a garden party,I really showed myself up as a proper country hick !!!!!LOL We were strolling around the little old garden, trying to look as if we went to places like this all the time ,when I spotted a guy who looked just like Rod Stewert, and in not too soft a voice saide so.Well, the look the rest of my party gave me!!!! how was I to know that there would be loads of celebs there.What was more embarrasing,was that he must have heard me, 'cos he turned round and gave me such a 'what a hick' look !Still, at least I got to meet Frank Bruno, my hero, not that he said much more that'hee hee hee'but I did get his autograph, embarrasing my friends once again, saying you can't do that .You want to bet !! I wasn't missing that opportunity.
P.S. didn't think much of the sarnies, when you go to collect your gong, better take a pack-up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.