Wednesday, June 12

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

We got 2" of rain in the gauge last night. I slept right thru it. It had just started sprinkling when I put Thomas and Sippora in their night cages and took myself off to bed.
I spent yesterday driving to and from doctor appointments and sitting waiting rooms. Jack had his weekly phlebotomy in Columbia and as soon as we got home I called Shad's doctor to get him checked for Strep throat. He has it so it was off to Sedalia(the doctor is in Marshall)to get the perscription filled. He hasn't felt well for some time and had a sore throat which I treated with Amoxil 500 mg. He seemed to have a reaction to it so stopped, then got the sore throat again. so started taking it again. Then skin started peeling off in sensitive places so he stopped again.His mom has had a bout with it and she said the rash he has sounded just like the one her doctor described to her as a symptom. Now he is taking Z-Max. I do hope this one round takes care of it. However I won't be at all suprised if it doesn't.
I have some plants to get dug and mailed to people I told I would last week. I'm really tired so probably won't get much else done today.
KathyJo, I'm glad to hear you are up to company. I wondered if you would just be zonked all the time while your hubby was gone or if you could get up and around some by yourself. I'm really concerned about you. Having worked with spinal cord patients in Rusk, I'm all too aware of what can happen. I've also had back problems that left me almost paralyzed for periods of time. Now I battle sciatica a lot.
I'm off to dig. GOD bless and keep each and all of you.
EvaMae

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!