Welcome to my Daughter In Law.TNmom!!!

Crossville, TN

Folks, I want you to welcome my favorite Daughter in law, Donna/TNmom. She lives in Crossville, TN, and has been very helpful in getting our DG Round Up underway!

Donna is not only pretty, but talented too. She does some nice stained glass...when time permits. She and my son, Keith, just built their own home, and moved in before Christmas....so she has a lot of gardening to do!!

Welcome, TNmom!!! Mom/Jo

Grove City, OH(Zone 6a)

Welcome TNMom! With such a great MIL you are sure to be a favorite here too! Congratulations on your new home! I hope you post pictures "before" and "after"!

Kathy

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

TNMom Welcome to Daves! This is truly the best garden around :)
looking forward to seeing you around.

Crossville, TN

Thanks for allowing me to become part of the "FAMILY"
You'al have been a blessing to my mother in law (roadrunner) she speaks very highly of this website. Can't wait to meet some of you at the Round Up & hope you enjoy
Crossville Tn as much as we do...If any questions or concerns regarding Crossville please do not hesitate to contact me...

See some of you soon

TNmom

Crossville, TN

Hey...She is quick!! It takes some a while to find their way to the Welcome Mat....You are going to love it here! Mom/Jo

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Hey Donna so good to see your here .Welcome to DG and thanks for all the things you have done for the Round up . I hope you find your way around and if you need anything holler . I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. Don't you let Jo be telling you any bad stories about us. lol

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

oh mah goon'ness! A relative of RR!? And lives in Crossville!? COOL! That means I'll get to meet you and yours when I show up for the RoundUp! (And, by the way, if'n ya see some "wanted, dead or alive" posters with my name on it could you please pull 'em off the telephone poles for me? I need to try and get thru Crossville Customs and make my way to Rocky Top.)
Ohh...and by the way, welcome to the craziest fambly in the Newnited States and parts beyond!

Crossville, TN

Well Donna...you have now met our favorite, and all round good guy...Horseshoe...or as he is commonly known...Shoeflower!!! Jo

Wapakoneta, OH(Zone 5b)

TNmom,,,,,WELCOME, WELCOME.... to the garden of crazies and nuts. lol Just kidding. You will like it here, they are a great bunch of people.
Bobbi

Maben, MS(Zone 7b)

Welcome TNmom see you at the RU.

Midway, WV

Welcome Donna, good to see you on here..I don't say much but I try to keep up with all my roudy sister Jo is saying and doing..when she gets to Crossville, put some high chicken wire around as she has really been flying high for the Round Up for ages...if she would just act her age ONCE in awhile!!! hahaha Love, Aunt Maryk

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

hah!....so MaryK, you sound like I can access some dirt on Roadrunner..hmmmm....(devious smile here!)
"It's a Fambly affairrrrr...it's a fambly affairrrr..."

Crossville, TN

'Shoe..You Behave!!! Mary, I'll be at your house right after Round up......Jo

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

Hi Donna! I'm Carol, one of Jo's adopted daughters and I'm looking forward to meeting you! If Jo doesn't behave before the round-up please feel free to let me know. lol By the way, welcome to to dg - you'll love it here!

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Yesss, dear! I'll behave! (best I can anyway.) Tnmom, you better sharpen up your puter skills...I'm gonna grill ya for info about your Roadrunner (sure fits that name dont she? off to Fla, off to Tenn, then off to Va I think,...next thing ya know, off to Maine!)

Crossville, TN

Shoe...just a dang minute! You saying I'M OFF??? Jo

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

(no comment)! τΏτ

N.C. Mts., NC(Zone 6b)

Welcome Donna, With a MIL like Jo, who could ask for more... Ok Jo, your lilac bush is 2 foot and outgrown the pot. Want me to take it to MaryK

Crossville, TN

No...I don't want you to take it to MaryK...why should she have my Lilac bush?? You just keep growing it....LOL Jo

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Welcome to DG Donna! I love your MIL, and I am looking forward to getting to know you.

Crossville, TN

HORSESHOE

Arn't you cute...Heard the beard is trimmed due to 'mater plantin time. I have the red hair to replace if needed .
Will see ya'll at round up...

Donna aka DJ

Welcome to DG Donna...I need to get off that roundup forum long enough to read some of the others LOL...Can't wait to meet you and your family and I thank you for all you have done to get this roundup together and make it happen. I will bring you some plants to help start your garden! vic

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Cute? Nawwwww...why Donna, I was thrown out of the Newnited States once for being ...uh.for being...ummm, well,ummm for being,....ME. Also, it had to do with me NOT being cute. I was born ugly (doctor spanked my mom when I was born). And nurses peenched my cheeks! (like they weren't pink enuff already). Oh well...you can see for yerself at the RoundUP...you be da judge!

Harford County, MD(Zone 6b)

Welcome Donna...let's see...if Jo is my first cousin,then you must be my second cousin-in-law.Too bad I'm not coming to the roundup.I'd love to meet you. Cousin Gin

Bel Air, MD(Zone 6a)

Donna, Welcome, you have one unusual ML. I am sister to Ginlyn. Keep Jo in line if that is possible.

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

SOMETIMES I AM REALLY LATE IN GETTING HERE, BUT I WELCOME YOU NOW, TO THE MOST FANTASTIC GARDEN IN THE WORLD!

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Echoing tink's message about being late to welcome you; at any rate, it's nice to have you here (and hope I meet you at the roundup tomorrow!)

Dayton, OH(Zone 5a)

TNmom, wish I could be at the round-up to meet you & RR in person! A warm welcome to you, here, virtually :)

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Just saw this welcome thread for you. Better late than never! To paraphrase the Wicked Witch of the West:

We like y'all, Donna, and your little dog too!

":o) Kimberley & Howie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.