Friday 13th April.

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Well could not get onto the Internet last night as BTinternet was down, trust it to happen when there is no work today and could stay on later.

Well i am off taking Bernard to his Rugby League match, see you all after.

Anybody superstitous, i am about today,its strange to be like that not as though i could ever have the day off every friday 13th. Lousy cool weather here.

Friday 13th, well that explains why i have had a lot of trouble with thing, so its going to be lik ethat today, hmmn, better not use any power tools out in the garden today then, lol.

Hi Seila, always the case, i had problems getting into the chat room today early am here, lisa said hello a couple of times, i tried to answer, she must have thought i was very rude, sorry Lisa, couldnt help it, well its a nice bight sunny day, winds on the chilly side though, but just right for sitting in the GH pricking out and single celling, so have good morning US, see you later, i hope.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

good morning UK, sorry to hear about the problems with your internet :( . Alan, I didn't think you were rude, just wondered what happened. I thought there were other circumstances for leaving so soon. Jo, will we see you today? I miss louisa too. I'll check back in later, ta-ta!(see, I am starting to pick up the lingo) Lisa

Lisa my freind, hello, its wasnt the internet, it was something in DG chat rookm, you still here, can you go into chat so i can see if it works now ?, lisa, Jo wont be in, :).

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

morning UK,
things are quieter and colder here today in Michigan.
when its warm its rainy or windy-when its cold the sun is shinning and looks warm-SPRING!
I hope everyone is having a safe and happy 13th-my sis was born on friday the 13 of august!
Im going to jump around the boards before my house starts jumping-we are on spring break-4 boys home all at once...makes for alot of ...MOM....MOM....MOM..all day long!
have a great one,
dori
*i say tata to everyone

Lol Dori, see you later, if you make it.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Oh no i could not get on the Internet at all,when i phoned the hot-line they said they were having problems at BT so i hope i will have a refund cos i pay for 24 hour access too.

Warmed up a bit this afternoon, been doing a lot of work in the garden, had a few bags of well rotted manure to put round the roses, will be getting some more next week.

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Sheila: I'm with BT Internet Surf-time package, and I've found no end of times when i haven't been able to get on here, because no connection. I rang their help line to check things out once after a day half of no joy....50p a minuet it cost me!! I'm dreading the phone bill!
They tried to make out it was MY fault and it was MY computer!! only to find out that evening my brother had also had the same problems connecting!
I tell you they're pushing they're luck with me.

What packages does everyone else over here use?? are you happy with them?

Owch daisy, that gonna hurt when it comes, there help fee is criminal, its there service, you think they would want to encourage people, like you, my server is not good at answering problems, they just say its your pc too, they are all the same, mine is freeserve anytime, 24 hours, it has one draw back, it disconects you from the net every two hours, weather you are in the middle of something or not, can be a pain at times, but its cheap, tenner a month.

We're on ntl,had no problems so far,had cable tv installed,phone line installed free I think,rates very cheap after 6 pm,which is why I'm not usually around here in the day.Weekends is cheap too.Like a couple of people I know.
I f anyone wants the ntl phone number let me know and I'll find it.

No Btinternet have a free line which tells you if things are down,Alan thats a good price give us details please.

You are so lucky to have that price, Alan. Mine is £20 a month for off-peak, and it's the only flat-rate package in Ireland. There are plenty of free-access, 1p a minute on-line ones, but that mounts up much too fast!

Mary, i was lucky to get on that freeserve one before they stopped taking anymore people, it is cheap, and it suits my needs of it, i can live with the being dissconected thing, the new that they replaced this with is 14.99 a month, that has a few extras in the package, but its 24 hours the same, and that doesnt disconect, seems good, just a fiver more.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Lol,patty, hope you picked your self up ok, how are you today.

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Sheila, could you let me know what the btinternet free number is please, thanks

It is 0800 731 7777 it is only a recorded message letting you know if there are any problems such as thursday night.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.