My house

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Here's the outside of my house. We were careful about window placement so that it would make a nice show from the road.The window under the porch closest to the garage is the master bedroom.The window is not centered in the room,but this makes it look nicer under the porch since we centered the two windows under there.The other one is the living room window ,and it isn't in the middle of the wall either. When you get your furniture in there,the inside won't matter as much as how it looks from the outside.

Also,I don't have to clean individual sections of glass with all those grilles. The white grilles are between the two panes of glass!! I've just got one big window to wash instead of zillions of little ones!

Thumbnail by melody
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!