June 8, 2002 - Healthy Living

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Happy weekend, everyone. :) I settled down to read Ann Rivers Siddon's Outer Banks out of my new stash of books, and I'm already lost in her good storytelling. I didn't munch too much while reading, either. Just some green peppers dipped in a combination of ranch dressing and lots of salsa.

Today we're going to my MIL's for a family cookout, so Howie and I have got to remind each other to watch what we eat. You know, his brothers expect him to eat a lot, and comment when he does - which makes him feel [deleted]. I hate it when people act that way. It makes me self-conscious to eat *anything*. But does that doesn't stop me? No, and then I'm just conscious of what they must have thought.

But today, we're going to eat like thin people. Thin people who can't have two or three plates without gaining an ounce, I mean. ;)

Here's today's devotional: http://davesgarden.com/journal/si/7435.html

I love it: I'll try to believe, so more pounds will leave.

Relish tray, here we come!

Thumbnail by gardenwife
This thread has 11 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!