New MG lover here!!

Cullman, AL(Zone 7a)

Hi All,
I am new to Dave's Web and just wanted to stop in and say Hello. I am a vine lover...especially Morning glories...growing many different ones right now.
I am in Northern Alabama, and today it is HOT HOT HOT and muggy.
I am also fond of any flowering vine and am growing Sweet peas, Akebia, several different datura, Several Brugmansia, Snail Vine, Passiflora's, trailing Nast's, Stephanotis and a few clematis....heck, I even love my trailing rosemary and climbing rose bushes.

Just wanted to peek in and get noticed...LOL!!
Thanks,
ArtyMiss

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

welcome to Dave's ArtyMiss. I live in Newnan, GA, not that awful far away. I too fell in love with vines, and now I've run out of things to put them on!!!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

Welcome to Dave's ArtyMiss

Cleveland, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi ArtyMiss! Welcome! Hope to 'hear' from you throughout the different forums, (but I'm sure you'll be here most of the time)
Check out the MG contest going on.
Cecelia

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

Hi ArtyMiss.....and welcome to Daves. You will have so much fun here. I've been here since last fall and I can't go to bed at night without checking in. In fact, about three or four times a day, I'm here to see what is going on. I am just getting started with Morning Glories, but am fascinated by the varietaged vines and bushes. Maybe we can keep in contact and when the seeds are plentiful, do some trading. Have fun here and don't be a stranger...would love to hear what you have for brugs. Email me and I can let you know which ones I have also.

Shirley

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.