wild morning glories

Rose Hill, NC(Zone 8a)

i am looking for wild species
please let me know what you have near your area
thanks
Larry J. Smith
daturapod@aol.com

Longview, TX

There is a bush morning glory around here. It doesnt transplant well though. I only notice it when it is blooming though.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

I have seeds for a little orange-red one that grows along the roadsides in NE Louisiana. The bloom is tiny, and it stays open all day. It's too hot to mail seedlings from central Texas, but you should have time to start these from seeds, I think.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi Larry,
I found my tiny orange seeds, so look in the mail. Sorry to have taken so long.
Jackie

Coal Center, PA(Zone 6a)

There are several here sw Pennsylvania USA .. though I don't know their names.
I will take photos as I see ..if you wish?

Morris, IL(Zone 5b)

Do you have an ivy leaved morning glory yet? I have a blue one that I'll have seeds for later, if you are interested.

We have small climbers, Impomoea arvensis. 1-2 inch broad flowers white with different patterns or stribes in pale pink. We also got another larger. Its pure white with 2-3 inch flowers.

Tonny in Denmark

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

There is a lavender one here, the tiny orange one, and a small blue one bigger than the orange but smaller than the lavender. I think in the fall there is a different lavender one, maybe a little smaller than the other one.

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

They are coming up all over my extra veggie bed!! Anyone want them before they hit the compost bin??

Rose Hill, NC(Zone 8a)

thaks you guys
would like to see pics of them
(the little red/orange) looking for a real red or orange or
white mutation it's out there
just ask "mulder" lol
thanks for keeping an eye out on the side of the raod
that where i have found some bueaties
Larry

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Daturapod... I think most of the mg I have seen 'wild' around here is white... want me to look for some seeds for you?

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

You have mail!

(Zone 5a)

i have mixed colors of wild morning glories if your still intrested. sue

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.