Wednesday post

Morning All
The sun has come out agin today, but its still cool, hope evry ons is OK, and has a nice day, i am going to look around the forums, see you all later.

Louisa, i hope you are ok, and put in an appearence today.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

good morning alan & the rest of the gang. I am on the road today so I'll catch up this afternoon. Louisa, i hope you are okay, missed you and Patty yesterday. See ya'll later, Lisa

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

morning here and very chilly 33 and no sunlight in sight*sigh* this is depressing! i want some HEAT!
hope every has a great day today!! middle of the week already-time flies!

*alan I luv that post about the garden fork in the foot! stuck a cicle(sp)in mine as a kid-not that bad! smarted!
*lisa have a safe trip n hurry back

It seems that Louisa is giving us the cold shoulder, has someone upset louisa ???.

Hi all, no time today to do much except say hello and zip around - it's 4.20 and I'm off to the gym at 4.55.

Hope you're all well - I sent a quick note to Louisa , so you need to check yr emails Louisa :)

Anyway you're not posting enough you lot, too much time in the chat room I guess, bit mean 'cos I don't know what's going on now.

Sigh

Hugs and kisses all round - I have no news (unless you count a job offer from India which I almost certainly won't take).

See u later

Jo

this is bad, the Uk forum is falling appart, were has everyone gone ?.

Camden, NJ

We’ve been down for maintenance here Alan %>[
Sorry, but that’s the way it is. Really miserable today too
we're back up now!

Norwich, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Helloooooooo there......

Well it's 10 pm here now and for some reason I can't access the chatroom.It brings up the "page",but no green writing and I can't write anything.
Hope I haven't done anything to get booted off it !
Feeling the goosebumps of cold turkey.....

Hi daisy
hello ribbit

Hi alan
is it me or is the chat not working ?

hi daisy
hi dr
sorry

Its not just you ribbit. I'm having problems here tonight also. Ive waited 2 hours to get on here coz hubbies been hogging the computer, and now this...ahhhhhh I dispear!!

Wigan, Landcashire, United Kingdom

Hiya everybody what no chat room, ill go to the bottom of our stairs, i wonder why maybe Daves having problems.

thanks daisy i feel better now i know its not just me !I might do something constructive then , like my mountain of ironing.

ribbit, no the chat is down, daves been messing around with things, cut of our line of contact, we will have to resort to the old way, how are you tonight all.

Sorry doc, didnt see your post,, that file didnt work either, have mailed creative direct see what they say.

hi there sheila

Morning, afternoon and good evening to all you out there.
I've had a great day. Went to visit my mother and came back with plenty of "Stock" for the garden!! if you get what i mean.lol

And also found and old rotten tree with thick ivy roots wrapped round it, that had been dumped next to their compost bin. Sawn it in two, put it in my border, planted hosta and iris around it....a wildlife wilderness FOR FREE!!

I've had a great day, hows about you?

i cant even get in my email now, thats gone down, getting a bit fed up now.

Hi sheila, how ypou doing.

HI Daisy, back to the old ways again hey.

ribbit ribbit ribbit ribbit.

alan
i shall post your seeds tomorrow.
may not be around tomorrow,hubby's 46 birthday,feel he deserves a modicum of attention,depends if a)i can resist the addiction b)i can get away with it
bye all,go to attack the ironing.
woo hoo ! not

my plot is in the email alan

Ribbit, I drove past your place yesterday. WELL, all i can say is WOW, what beautiful hanging baskets and window boxes!!

Just answer me one thing, How do you water them???

Well its nearly holiday time this time tomorrow it will be 4 days off, great, bet it will rain all weekend. Went to Kwik-Save tonight on the way home tonight and you know how they have other shops inside, well they were selling bird boxes for 4.99. so got 3 and Bernard will hopefully be putting them up this weekend,will it be too late or what.

if the dosy gits fix it tonight which i doubt, i get to read it, look forward to it too, :), as for tomorrow say morning , happy birtday give him his card and thats it over and done, see ya later.

Daisy, you seem pleased with your efforts, sounds good, what did you get, all of it ?,.

I have been pricking out seedlings and putting them in single cell trays, bit of a slow job, but necessary, they will grow quickly now, weathers been a bit [deleted], but it was ok in the greenhouse.

Sheila, you been busy ?, long time since we heard from diane, perhaps her pc had a bid problem.

Sorry got to go, back soon, bye.

Camden, NJ

rain rain go away come back another day

gotta go to, catch up with ya all tomorrow

Camden, NJ

getting pretty fancey around here dave has struck again!!!!!!

scroll down on the main page and see whats under construction?
any guesses?

Well our Dave has fixed the chat room and guess what its nearly midnight and nobody is chatting,still its easter holidays so might manage an extra hour over the next few days.

Camden, NJ

i'm in chat if you need your fix

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Shes ok patty, she will write again soon, she been to the vets again with her moggy.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

hello all! just returning...

Thanks daisy
get it done by a company
automatic watering system,worth every penny

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Alan..:)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.