Looking forTree Peonies & Chinese Snowball Bush

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Last pm at our monthly Garden club, a lady gave a talk and show samples of what's blooming now in her yard. I was in shock at the beauty of the Tree Peony she brought in. The bloom was at least 10" across and looked as if it was made of crepe paper, a beautiful pink & burgandy. I must have a cutting of one and a Chinese Snowball Bush. I have much to trade or will pay a reasonable price for them.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

go to www.vavdycks.com they have the best prices on tree peonies...i ordered 2 from them n have one already
they are beautiful!

*seller on ebay has singles for 14.95 under user name
kensplants
has 25 hosta for 24.95 too

This message was edited Wednesday, Apr 11th 12:11 PM

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Azalea

I have snowball bushes - I don't know if they are Chinese - old fashioned plant that has leaves much like an arborvita and round clusters of flowers that we use for "snowball" fights in June. There are literally dozens of little plants sprouting up under the old plant.

Kathleen

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Yep, I sent you a note.

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Notmartha, I checked out the Vandykes site and you are right they are beautiful and the best prices I've seen. They will be small tho, only a year old roots, but don't think I will beat $9.95. I think Ken's on Ebay will not ship to the U.S., looked at it last night. There is a place near Atlanta that has them from $24.95-$68.95. Think I will go for the $9.95 - Thanks

Forest City, NC(Zone 7a)

I have Japenese snowball bush that is blooming beautifully, if you would like cuttings of them.

[ Removed per member request. - Admin]

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.