Variegated Jacob's Ladder

Westbrook, ME(Zone 5a)

I always wanted one of these - I finally bought one last fall...

Thumbnail by poppysue
Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Aren't they beautiful I have wanted one forever? Heard of a new nursery and took my mom last weekend I got myself one. I also got a 'Lime frost' columbine do you have that? If not you will want it.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

I, too, have been wanting the variegated Jacob's Ladder, but they are always out of stock by the time I go looking. This one is really a beauty!

Mystic: you've got my curiosity going.. what is a Lime Frost columbine?

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

poppysue, i'm so jealous, that's a beauty! it will look gorgeous against that heuchera.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

I ordered one from vandycks last yr-Im still waiting for them to get a new supply!!! whaaaaaaan I want one too!!!!!!

northeast, IL(Zone 5a)

Mystic,
I got a Lime Frost Columbine last year. I just love it. Weezingreens, the leaves are variegated, with darkish purple blooms.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

Wheez I will get a pic and post it for you. It's a beautiful plant.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

poppysue... that's gorgeous, and I'm jealous! I bought one last year, but it was short lived. Maybe I'll have better luck next time.

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

I haven't seen any for sale down here, I want one, waaaaaaaah. I bought the Lime Frost Columbine, it was too short lived here, as most columbines are.(I think it's the hot summer nights)

Milo, IA(Zone 5a)

Poppysue: Very nice plant. I have a fascination with varigated plants. I will have to put this on my wishlist.

Seward, AK(Zone 3b)

There is a variegated columbine whose leaves are lime green and darker green. The flower isn't very exciting, but the foliage is.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have a vaigated delphinium and butterfly bush!

Grass Lake, MI(Zone 5a)

Poppysue,

That is absolutely beautiful. Need to find one of those. I ordered the variegated butterfly bush from Kartuz but unfortunately it didn't survive the shipping. Did you find one around here in Mi? I need to get hold of Kartuz again and see if they are still going to replace it. Poor thing was only about 2-3".

Hot Springs, AR(Zone 7b)

Hi Sue.

This beautiful! I have a small one but doesn't seem to like it here. Going to feed it with Superthive to see what happens.

BTW all the plants you send me are doing GREAT! Thanks for trading with me.

Daisy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.