Above your cabinets

Finley, TN(Zone 7a)

I have recently remodeled my kitchen and now I have space above my cabinets to display things. I would love your ideas for this project. My in-laws will be here Easter and I would love to have something up there.

My thoughts were: starting a depression glass collection (light green) and displaying that up there. I would like to put live plants up there maybe some ivy or something but is that too much trouble to take care of up there.

My kitchen is mostly white (before it was brown with gold appliances, countertops, and cabinets with a brown flooring. Ugh!) with a muted green stripe wallpaper and a muted green sponged look wallpaper.

I am open to any idea and if you have pics that you could tell me where to go look I would LOVE that! Thanks again!

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!