Fun at the emergency room

Hamburg/Pinnebog, MI(Zone 6a)

Woke up Sunday morning,a little queasy, got out of bed,and fell right into the wall. Bumped my way down the hallway,sat on the couch,and the spinning would not stop. Decided to go lay back down,that just made me feel like vomiting. After about 4 hours, I still felt like I was on a boat, so I felt I better go to emergency. Well on the way there,from all the hacking I was doing,It felt like I had a tootise roll stuck in my chest and alot of ingestion. So after giving the details to the registering in person at emergency,they wheel me too the carido room and bam, ekg,blood being drawn,x-ray,the works. So to make a long story short, it all came down to my sinuses had cause my inner ear to swell and that was why I was dizzy and the tootise roll feeling was because of acid reflux.

I have had chronic sinuses for a good 20 years and this is the first time I have ever gotten dizzy. I give credit to the staff at the emergency room,they were very good,and they covered all the bases.

This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!