Who are you?

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Since this is a new forum, let say who we are. I'll go first.I have a deep faith in God. I am a stay at home mom to a beautiful 3 year old girl. I am married to a great guy (5 years). I am almost 39 (in 2 weeks)ahhh! I love to cook, bake and garden. I hate housework. We have 3 acres, a little mini farm thing. 5goats, 2 geese, a bunny, a pet pig, 15 cats,(one can't have enough)My cats are fixed, all are strays I've collected over the years, and 3 dogs at last count. I will soon have a parrot (my neighbor wants me to have hers)In the spring I will have more fowl, had more but due to a recent Bobcat attack, he thought I was a soupkitchen and ate my chickens,ducks and geese.I also have 2 horses here that I keep for a friend. I used to have horses, but mine died after 19 great years of fun. Your turn...

This thread has 42 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!