Diablo Ninebark closer

Zone 6, OH(Zone 6a)

Closer shot....almost in full bloom...I love this shrub

Thumbnail by hczone6
Longview, TX

I didnt know ninebark was so lovely!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I have never even heard of it but I sure like it. If it will grow in zone 8 I would like a cutting.

Zone 6, OH(Zone 6a)

It's listed to zone 7 on several sites that have info listed on it (PHYSOCARPUS opulifolius ‘Diablo’). Also, I try to avoid sending cuttings or anything else live if I can help it. I don't have the time to keep up with trading and I've never done cuttings at all...so I don't know if I would get the right piece anyway.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Thank you anyway. I appreciate the information. Bb

Longview, TX

busybee...do a search on here..you may find someone else with one........Id like to have one too....Im in zone7b-8a.

Villa Rica, GA(Zone 7b)

Ohhhhhhhh, I just bought one. It was a nice size for the money also. How long does it take it to bloom? If mine makes it through the summer, I'll try to take cuttings this fall. Won't be doing many though, because it looks so beautiful from the pic that I'll want to make sure, I can get a good start of it. I also bought a black leaf elderberry bush but it died, was really small. I am going to try to get the company to replace it and maybe I can get some of them going also.
Jackie

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

hope this url help ... http://www.mobot.org/gardeninghelp/plantfinder/codea/A256.shtml , some site indicate from zone 3-9, price range is between $13.00 per 1 gal. to $35.00 for 5 gal. plant.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

Hi, y'all!

I have one but the deer ate it several times. It is coming back, though. Maybe next year it will flower, as I have not seen flowers on it yet. The "deer fence" is up now! We'll see. Lovely picture, "hc".

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

I took cuttings off this a couple of weeks ago and they are looking good, I bet you could get some more started, hczone6.

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Those cuttings have roots, there are just four of them. Anybody interested?

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

me, me, me!!! what are u looking for trade? would priority stamp suffice?? TIA!

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

MaVie, they eventually make a pretty good sized shrub. I always love a trade, your zone seems similar to mine. What you got? Joann

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Joann,

u got mail!!!

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Lenjo, do you still have one of those cuttings left? I would love to trade for it.

Sierra Foothills, CA(Zone 8a)

I will take the fourth one if you still have it. LMK. What can I send to you?

This message was edited Monday, Sep 9th 11:37 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.